This Law constitutes in private law disputes, arising solely from the affairs or actions on which the parties may freely have a disposal, including those possessing the element of alienage.
Law on Mediation in Civil Disputes Law numbered 6325 became effective by publishing at Official Gazette dated 22/06/2012, some of the provisions instantly, and some of them became effective one year later. The mediation has started to apply as a way of “alternative solution of the disputes” by the law numbered 6325 new freelance occupation created and the power to use “mediator” title is legitimized to the person who carries out the mediation.
We have lawyer in our working team who has at the same time “Mediator” title. The conciliation is validated method at disputes in many areas. At the first year of the implementation approximately 70 percent of 355 thousand disputes were resolved before the mediators, just only 30 percent of them were brought to before of the court.
Our law firm; is providing mediation service either as an attorneyship of the parties’ service to our clients or as an arbitrary mediatory service by the mediators who are registered at the Department of Mediation records. Some of the mandatory or arbitrary mediation services that our office providing service as follow.
• Commercial case related to pecuniary claim
• Related to business law
* Annual Leave Salary
* Severance pay
* payment in lieu of notice
* compensation for bad faith damages, etc. cases,
• pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages lawsuits
• portion of the inheritance
• Mitigation due to reserved proportion
• Deceased collusion
• Property settlement in divorce
• Pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages in divorce
• Resulting from real estate law
* adequate pay
* Preemption lawsuit
* construction right in return for flat contract
* preliminary contract for real estate sale contract
• The disputes resulting from consumer law, exc.